Making the switch to safer products can be a challenge in itself, especially with things like deodorant. Rest assured we stand behind our products 100%.
With the New Year approaching, I'm challenging you to kick the chemicals in your daily routine! Whether, it's my organic line or a different one, just make the switch!
Like most changes, it doesn't happen overnight. Here's how to get started:
1. Count the number of chemicals in your current products (skin deep database can help) so you are aware what you apply each day.
2. For one full week, read every single ingredient panel (food or product).
3. Switch one product at a time (one per month is do-able) and maybe choose based on which product has the most ingredients.
4. Be sure to recycle all those old bottles ;)
5. Reach out for any help along the way!
Get started with an organic routine by replacing your basic daily skin care products with one simple set!
Includes Organic, Chemical-Free, and Healthy:
- USDA Organic Body Butter
- Lavender or Earthtone Deodorant
- Peppermint Lip Balm
- Citrus or Earthtone Hand/Body Wash